You are a student or recent graduate with a technical background. You are eager to learn more, grow your skills and gain experience.
You have a positive, can-do attitude and show perseverance in achieving your goals. You are organized and know how to manage your time effectively. You are an analytical thinker with attention to detail. You are a team player, proactively offering and asking for help and always willing to share knowledge and information with your colleagues.
You are a good communicator who is proficient in English, both written and verbally. You enjoy working with customers and have good presentation skills.
You are passionate about IT and possess the following technical knowledge:
- Basic scripting knowledge (e.g. Shell, Batch, Python, Perl)
- An understanding of hardware and software architectures
- MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Basic OS Knowledge (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Basic database skills (SQL, administration/installation)